
I mean, what's not to love? Rose almost chopping off Jack's hand when he was cruelly chained to a pipe while freezing water threatened his life? Riveting. Jack and Rose's foot stomping Irish dance in 3rd class? Awe-inspiring. Rose tweeting the whistle after she let Jack slowly sink into the depths of the ocean while muttering "I'll never let go"? Heartbreaking. The dramatic hand on the steamy carriage window as Jack and Rose got it on? Ahem...
So I was obviously super pumped when I heard the news that my favorite Titanic stars were joining forces once again to produce something equally kick-ass and steamy. It is to be called "Revolutionary Road" and will be directed by the amazing Sam Mendes, husband to Winslet, hero to all. Kate and Leo play a suburban couple "caught between their hopes for a life of art, culture and sophistication and the everyday drudgery of boring jobs and domesticity," which actually sounds really good.
So while we may not ever experience Titanic 2: Jack's Back, at least we get a reunion.
No comments:
Post a Comment