On this overcast Friday afternoon in Chicago, in which I'm losing my eyesight from job hunting online, I stumbled across Horse Dancing, or Dressage as its officially known, but pshah, Horse Dancing nontheless. This discovery has been somewhat of a turning point for me. There is my dull life before Horse Dancing and there is my dazzling, full life after Horse Dancing. I have no clue who envisioned the technique and sport of Dressage, but I imagine copious amounts of hallucinogenic drugs were involved.
I am so insanely amused by Horse Dancing that I actually have a stomach ache from laughing so hard. It's so jaunty! The bouncing! The swishy horse tail! The music! And the British commentary! I'm like, wetting myself over here.
Be sure to watch around the 5 minute mark--that's when 'Lady Marmalade" comes on and horsey really starts to hit it. "It's got the feeling of a pop concert."
1 comment:
He brought the goods! hahahaha, I am laughing SO hard right now! I mean, where in the world do you even stumble across this stuff, Sarah?! I can just see you watching this. Ahhhh, and the voice of this commentator was really pushing me over the edge of hysterically laughing!!! I am so glad that you write a blog....I have a feeling that this will provide me with many hours of entertainment!
Post a Comment