37 Odd Things About Me
1. Do you like blue cheese?
Not really. I think there's something innately wrong with pairing the word blue with dairy products.
2. Have you ever smoked?
Yes, but only a handful of times, usually under the following circumstances: tispsy, given to me by cute boys (especially when they're British), or on a fire escape.
3. Do you own a gun?
No. NO!
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite?
Um, the red kind.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
Usually, and its effects can be seen when my blood pressure is taken.
6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I think I liked them when I was younger, but ever since the health teacher in elementary school showed a visual representation of how much fat was in one, I've pretty much steered clear.
7. Favorite Christmas movie?
Elf. "Santa? I KNOW him!"
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Diet Coke or tea.
9. Can you do push ups?
Kind of. More so when they're the girl kind.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
Dangly shell earrings that my mom wore when she was younger.
11. Favorite hobby?
Reading. Is reading a hobby?
12. Do you have A.D.D.?
What was the question? No, I actually don't.
13. Do you wear glasses/contacts?
I wear contacts during the day and glasses for about a half an hour at night. I'm cool like that.
14. Middle name?
Helen, my great-grandmother's name.
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?
My neck hurts, I wonder when Dave's going to call me back, will that bird shut up already.
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Crystal Light, Diet Coke and mineral water.
17. Current worry?
Oh, my God I need a job.
18. Current hate right now?
Marzipan. I think I made that abundantly clear in my last post.
19. Favorite place to be?
Hyde Park in London. Kind of my happy place.
20. How did you bring in the new year?
With friends at one of their apartments. Man, this survey is many things but topical is not one of them.
21. Where would you like to go?
Greece.
22. Name three people who will complete this?
I'm guessing no one. Ha.
23. Do you own slippers?
Yes, two pairs.
24. What shirt are you wearing?
I'm not wearing a shirt, I'm wearing a dress.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
Ew, no.
26. Can you whistle?
Sarah trying to whistle = epic fail.
27. Favorite color?
Blue
28. Would you be a pirate?
While I'm not fond of eye patches or parrots, I'd be a pirate under one condition and one condition only: Captain Jack Sparrow must be near at all times.
29. What songs do you sing in the shower?
"Pull Shapes" --The Pippettes.
30. Favorite Girl's Name?
Julia.
31. Favorite boy's name?
Sam, Miles, Oliver. Oh, and Usher Jennifer Hudson Kapoor ala The Office's Kelly and Ryan's future child.
32. What's in your pocket right now?
Ah I don't have pockets!
33. Last thing that made you laugh?
I don't own a car. But when I'm home I use my parents'.
35. Worst injury you've ever had?
I've never broken any bones, but I had a terribly painful finger-jamming incident during a basketball game.
36. Do you love where you live?
Well, I'm moving to Chicago so I guess I can say with confidence that I don't love it enough to make me stay in Minnetonka, MN.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house?
Eeek 5! Sorry Al!
No comments:
Post a Comment