Talk about not awesome. I recently read a news story about a California woman who was brutally attacked by a 150-pound bear earlier this month while she was out walking her dogs. Here is her description of the incident:
“I found myself down on the ground. I heard, ‘Chomp, chomp, chomp.’ I felt it go through my skull. I felt it bite through this eye,” Hansen said. “I heard kind of a squishy, crunchy pop. I went, ‘There goes my eye!’ Then it got hold of my face and started shaking—you know, worrying it. I could feel it tearing off. I could feel the blood, the wetness; I could see it dripping; I could hear it ‘whooshing.’ And I think the one thing that was most vivid to me was watching that little bugger spit my teeth out.”
Worst. Day. Ever.
Source
P.S. I was gonna post a picture of Yogi Bear with this entry. Too much?
No comments:
Post a Comment