July 23, 2008

Tangled Web of Crazy

I'm settling in bed here for what will most likely be another night of the infuriating Insomniatic Daze, otherwise known as Self, Why The Hell Don't You Sleep At Night, For Pete's Sake. As my laptop sears volcanic heat on my stomach and my eyes become increasingly blurry, I find myself pondering a variety of topics. Such topics include:

--Mineral water is like, unfathomably tasty.

--Junot Diaz's novel The Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao is ridiculously good and Pulitzer-y.

--What the hell Miley Cyrus is saying in her "Seven Things" video..."shah"? "shit"? "she"? I guess the more pressing concern is why I find myself watching and caring about said music video. I would have an excuse but unfortunately "just being Miley" doesn't apply to this situation.

--How does Tim Gunn get his suits so crisp and his scornful critiques so snappy?

--Marzipan is freaking disgusting. I officially disassociate myself from it.

--I bought some black heels for when I'm trying to get a big girl job in coming weeks, and I just realized that they're kind of ugly. Shit. Don't make me go back to the mall.

--I really need to start painting again.

--New Order's "Temptation" is the song of the day. Nay, it's the song of the WEEK. Up down turnaround, please don't let me hit the ground.



In conclusion, I'm hungry.

No comments: