May 14, 2009

Some things you possibly maybe perhaps did not know about me

I shower for approximately 6-7 minutes every time. I am swift partly to conserve water, partly because I am cheap.

I spend way too much time on the TED Web site

Sometimes I listen to wizard rock (aka wrock). What's wizard rock? Music written about the Harry Potter universe. Yes, I'm a dork. I think that point has been beaten thoroughly into the ground. Check out Harry and the Potters ("Save Ginny Weasley" and "The Human Hosepipe"are favorites) and The Whomping Willows (the song "Draco and Harry" is very funny).

I'm writing a young adult novel. Well, trying. It's kind of shit at the moment.

My pinky fingers are double jointed. And I can't move my pinky without also moving my ring finger - they're weirdly attached. Also, why the hell is it called a pinky finger? What is up with that?

I still bite my nails (sorry mom).

I am a fiercely competitive Scrabble player.

One of my job responsibilities at work is to Twitter. Really.

I subscribe to O Magazine. I am a 45-year-old woman.

I have broken over 6 umbrellas in 3 years.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You're right! I didn't know ANY of those things. Young adult novel??? You bite your nails - me too! My partner in crime!

And what's with all the broken umbrellas? What are you doing to them that they keep breaking?

Leslie said...

haha, I didn't know a lot of those things either! WROCK?! that is soooooooo funny! I will have to check those out! I heart you my nerdy friend;)