
It happened. Quickly. The end of August didn't just fade into September, it snapped. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy about it. Fall is by far my favorite season. But the cooler weather caught me off guard.
I decided to create a mix to help my mind switch into the spirit of Autumn. This mix comes in two parts. Representin' the softer side of things is Part One, called Fall Around Us (OMG so punny!). In a day or so I'll post the as-yet untitled Part Two. I'm sure it will be named something equally as corny, because I simply can't resist a motherfucking pun.
Oh, and I would totally post the songs for free download, but 1) Blogger hates music and won't let me upload, 2) I might get arrested, and 3) I know you'll just download everything from LimeWire, you cheap punks. As such, iTunes links will have to suffice.
Part One: Fall Around Us
1. Hoppipolla - Sigur Ros
2. Anthems For A Seventeen Year-Old Girl - Broken Social Scene
3. Silence Is Musical - Scatteredtrees (friends' band - check them out)
4. Hidamari - Shugo Tokumaru
5. Astral Weeks - Van Morrison
6. November - Azure Ray
7. Teenage Kicks - Nouvelle Vague
8. If You See Her Say Hello - Bob Dylan
9. Love Love Love - The Mountain Goats
10. Brothers On A Hotel Bed - Death Cab For Cutie
11. Strawberry Swing - Coldplay
12. Boy With A Coin - Iron & Wine
13. Life Is A Song - Patrick Park
14. Poses - Rufus Wainwright
No comments:
Post a Comment