So back to the communal basket. This basket was glorious. Chocolate bunnies. Jelly beans. Mini Snickers and Starbursts. A peep or two. And Cadbury creme eggs.
Cadbury creme eggs are essentially normal chocolate eggs, but instead of being filled with air or more chocolate, they're filled with awesome, manifesting in sugary goo. I like to indulge in one creme egg a year. Except upon taking said creme egg out of the basket, I noticed something peculiar. This egg was smaller than usual. I turned to my cousin.
"This egg is smaller than usual," I said, my eyes wide.
"I'm going into the other room," she replied.
Ok, so no one seemed to care except me. But I stuck to my convictions, because I knew that hope lied in the crazy people on the Internet. So I typed in "cadbury creme eggs smaller shrunk" into our dear and glorious leader, Google. And so many results popped up! I'm not delusional!
Apparently there's this huge phenomenon that I didn't even know existed of people who are all pissed at Cadbury and demanding answers. One crazy Internet person even had an older, bigger egg lying around to make a comparison with the new wee eggs:
Look at that! It has clearly been scaled down. I then decided to go straight to the source, the Cadbury website. I click on FAQ and I found this:
I'm speechless. Lying bastards.
1 comment:
i saw these things being made at the factory in NZ. unfortunately, i don't have any evidence to provide for your investigation since the eggs i saw being created were of many different sizes. some were like the size of a small child's head! so i'm thinking we shouldn't blame cadbury - we should blame america.
Post a Comment