May 31, 2007

Man-agan? Cardi-man?

Cardigans look adorable on guys. Pair it with a t-shirt and cool shoes, and you've got yourself a kick ass outfit right there mister. I know it's totally hipster and sort of reminiscent of the aging population, but I'm digging it.

Some may think that wearing a cardigan is girly or nerdy. Wrong! While they are cousins of the Lady Cardigan and the Grandparent Cardigan, and may bring an element of Mr. Rogers or prep schools to the table, they manage to spin it on its head and turn it into something awesome. A cardigan somehow makes its wearer jump about 10 points on the Grand Scale of Attractiveness. They say "I am smart and sexy in a grown up way. I listen to Arcade Fire and read David Foster Wallace."

Check out how John Krasinski from The Office is rocking the look below:

No comments: