For those of you keeping count (everyone, everywhere), my last final of the quarter is due tomorrow. Gratuitous picture of myself:
Which means....FRANCE/BELGIUM TRIP IN T-MINUS 9 DAYS!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I am Belgian, enjoy my country! If I might advice a few things. Make sure to visit Antwerp (was born and raised there), since it's one of Europe's fashion capitals. Brussels is like Washington DC and Antwerp is like NYC (well it's far from equal but you hopefully get what I mean with that comparison.
Although you ought to visit both. They're both charming, but to many tourists skip Antwerp for Brussels and Brugge and well that's a darn shame! Ghent (where I currently live) on the other hand is also worth visiting. Like Brugge with a lot of rivers running through the city, only it's alive, vivid!
Don't go to Brugge more then one day, since it feels artificial, it's a dead, boring yet historically accurate medieval city. Tourist trap you might say. Besides that enjoy of course, but I'm sure you will. Be sure to try out our fries, we have special 'fries houses' in every street. They call it french fries but we invented that stuff :p.
1 comment:
I am Belgian, enjoy my country! If I might advice a few things. Make sure to visit Antwerp (was born and raised there), since it's one of Europe's fashion capitals. Brussels is like Washington DC and Antwerp is like NYC (well it's far from equal but you hopefully get what I mean with that comparison.
Although you ought to visit both. They're both charming, but to many tourists skip Antwerp for Brussels and Brugge and well that's a darn shame! Ghent (where I currently live) on the other hand is also worth visiting. Like Brugge with a lot of rivers running through the city, only it's alive, vivid!
Don't go to Brugge more then one day, since it feels artificial, it's a dead, boring yet historically accurate medieval city. Tourist trap you might say. Besides that enjoy of course, but I'm sure you will. Be sure to try out our fries, we have special 'fries houses' in every street. They call it french fries but we invented that stuff :p.
AguyfromGhent
Post a Comment