- This video is really dark. Not like emo-dark, but like, who forgot to hire a lighting guy dark.
- Where are we? I deserted tropical Egyptian resort? Disney World without all the people?
- That could be the largest dog tag I've ever seen. That or Justin's the size of a garden gnome. Which, seeing as he's about 6 years old, is entirely possible.
- Wearing two new watches = the cool new thing. Noted.
- His hair is out of control.
- Oh boy, here comes the dancing.
- Seriously, how does he even get his hair to wrap around his head like that? Some sort of hat?
- He's so wise.
- I just want Usher to pop out behind a column or something. "Yo, Justin, tell me about your girl, man." "I'm never gonna let her go, Ush."
- This is going to be so uncomfortable if they kiss. I do not want to go to there.
- Whew, we're safe.
March 30, 2010
Biebs
Some thoughts on Justin Bieber's (or as I like to call him, The Prepubescent Popstar) new music video:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
JB!!! ^_^
Really good jobs with the video and blog I just love it u know
I actually laughed out loud at your comments (not just lol)
great commentary
Post a Comment