::clears throat::
Miss Susie had a steamboat, the steamboat had a bell
Miss Susie went to heaven, the steamboat went to...
Hello operator! Please give me number nine,
And if you disconnect me, I'll chop off your...
Behind the refrigerator, there laid a piece of glass,
Miss Susie sat upon it, and broke her little...
ASK me no more questions, tell me no more lies,
The boys are in the bathroom, zipping up their...
Flies are in the meadow, the bees are in the park
Miss Susie and her boyfriend are kissing in the d-a-r-k, d-a-r-k, DARK DARK DARK
Dark is like a movie
A movie's like show, a show is for a TV set
And that is all I know
I know my ma, I know I know my pa,
I know I know my sister with with the 80 dollar bra!
2 comments:
I get this stuck in my head all the time! :)
haha, you two are werid and quarky and I love you both so much! I honestly don't think that I have thought about this song since elementary school bus rides!
Post a Comment