And I like water, I really do. It really does quench your thirst. The thing is, water after a while is just so….watery, you know? And if I drink too much of it I feel like I’m drowning in my insides or something. Scary, I know. Therefore, allow me to introduce a very good friend of mine: Crystal Light packets.

Me: Hey there Crystal Light. Thanks for coming. I sure do enjoy you. Tell the nice people at home why you’re so great.
Crystal Light (CL): Wow, thanks for having me! Basically, Sarah, I’m really convenient because I dump into your water bottle…
Me: Oh, this is the part where I shake the water bottle like I’m in some sort of hypoglycemic hyperactive rage, right?
CL: That’s right, Sarah. Mix me in and I add a bit of deliciousness to your otherwise boring water. I’m the pesto to your tofurkey. The George Clooney to your Disney World!
Me: That doesn’t even make sense! Probably because you’re dried powder.
Whatever, you guys. Don’t hate me ‘cause I’m bored at work and make up conversations with inanimate objects in my head to pass the time. Oh, and I particularly recommend the raspberry lemonade flavor. It’s sweet and light, so it doesn’t taste like you’re drinking a tub of melted sherbet.
1 comment:
ah! sarah! i just discovered your wonderful blog!
A) My Mom is Having a Baby!!! I still remember the music. It haunts me at night.
B) Oddly enough, I just had a long conversation about crystal light packets with someone tonight. Marisa was packing up her bags to go home and held up her bag with the stupid carry-on-sized liquid containers. Among them were some crystal light packets. I asked her why she didn't just pack them and she told me "because I might want one on the plane." I reminded her of the wide range of drinks they serve and she wasn't having it - she wanted her crystal light packets. Sounds like you guys share an obsession.
C) Miss you! I'm excited to keep reading your blog!
Post a Comment